1. The multi-page micro-website format provides more information about the advertised event to ivi online cinema viewers (without jumping to external website), to engage user in interaction and to increase contact time with the brand.
2. The main advantage of the mechanics is the minimal amount of button clicking to get additional information (only arrows or OK button are used). The TV remote is not the most convenient navigation tool; therefore, these mechanics help to give maximum information about the race with minimum movement. All information is displayed during the video. If the viewer wants to know more, they can just press the OK button.
3. During the campaign demonstration the Eng. Rate was 28.8%, which exceeds the average in this category (it is calculated as the number of all interactions divided by the number of promotional video showings).
4. The average time spent on the micro-website is 29 seconds. The project’s CTR index has reached 3.19%, which can be considered successful for such a narrow focus area.
5. Due to the increased Eng. Rate index contact time and a solid CTR index, we can discuss the development of such brand metrics as promotion and brand recall, understanding of the promotional message, and intention to participate in the event.